Hearty Sandwich Bread Mix (Yeast-Free)
Hearty Sandwich Bread Mix (Yeast-Free)
Naturally high in fiber and gluten-free. This allergen-friendly bread mix is perfect for sandwiches and toast. Just add 2 1/3 cups of warm water and provided dry mix to a large bowl and mix well. Gently mold into the shape of a loaf with your hands, load into the provided 8 inch bread pan that your bread mix was shipped in, and bake for 60 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
Lasts for 3 days on the shelf, 5 days in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer. It is recommended to pre-slice your loaf before freezing.
- No Refined Sugars.
Ingredients: Organic Gluten-free certified millet flour, Organic arrowroot flour, Organic coconut flour, Organic psyllium husk powder, Organic coconut milk powder, Organic unrefined coconut palm nectar, Baking soda, Starch-free baking powder, Sea salt. Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
We offer three convenient locations to pick up. Simply select your pick up location of choice during checkout and we will have your order ready on the day of pickup! All pickup orders at farmers markets need to be picked up between 9-10am . We cannot guarantee that the quality of the product will be maintained if picked up later than 10am.
Find us at vibrant locations along the Panhandle...
NaturBaker is a regular guest at many of the Panhandle's wonderful coff
FLORIDA PANHANDLE (East to West)
Raw and Juicy (Alys Beach on 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL)
Beachy Bean (Seagrove Beach on 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL)
Beach Happy (Watercolor Beach on 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL)
Hotz Coffee (Grayton Beach on 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL)
For the Health of It (Blue Mountain Beach on 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL)
Sunrise Coffee (Dune Allen Beach on 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL)
Black Rifle Coffee Company (Niceville, TN)
Whole Foods Market (Destin, FL)
CrossFit Destin (Destin, FL)
Oasis on the BoardWalk (Fort Walton Beach, FL)
Bodacious Bookstore and Cafe (Pensacola)
Bodacious Olive (Pensacola, FL)
OUT OF STATE
Our Coffee (Foley, AL)
Whole Foods Market (Huntsville, AL)
Whole Foods Market (Poplar, Memphis, TN)
Whole Foods Market (Franklin, TN)
Whole Foods Market (Green Hills, Nashville, TN)
Cole's Coffee (Clarksville, TN)
All NaturBaker products are baked to order in small batches. This means that when you receive your order, it will be extremely fresh.
We allow a 5 day processing time to prepare your order.
All orders are shipped via UPS. We ship on Monday - Wednesday excluding holidays. We do not ship or deliver on weekends. During busy times and holidays, we may sell out on certain days and therefore will not offer that shipping day.
The costs presented to you by UPS will depend on the following:
• When your order is being placed.
• The zip code you are shipping to.
• Whether or not you're shipping to a residential address or a commercial address (commercial addresses are less expensive).
• The weight or dimension of the package being shipped.
We ship using the following methods.
• Ground (least expensive) - if the package can arrive within 3 days (Saturday and Sunday do not count as days since UPS does not consider those days in transit).
• 3 Day Select.
• 2nd Day Air.
• Next Day Air (saver and regular when saver is not available).
We encourage all our customers to sign up for UPS My Choice. It's a free service provided by UPS to allow customers to track, reroute and customize deliveries of all packages. It's free and easy to sign up. Simply go to https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page for more information or to sign up.
The list below gives you a general guideline of which states we can ship a package to using UPS Ground Service and the number of days it will be in transit
State - UPS Ground Transit Days
• Alabama - 1 to 2 days depending on location
• Alaska - 3 days
• Arizona - 3 days
• Arkansas - 2 days
• Connecticut - 3 days
• Delaware - 3 days
• Florida - 1 to 2 days depending on location
• Georgia - 1 to 2 days depending on location
• Illinois - 2 to 3 days depending on location
• Indiana - 2 days
• Iowa - 3 days
• Kansas - 3 days
• Kentucky - 2 days
• Louisiana - 2 days
• Maine - 3 days
• Maryland - 3 days
• Massachusetts - 3 days
• Michigan - 3 days
• Minnesota - 3 to 4 days depending on location
• Mississippi - 1 to 2 days depending on location
• Missouri - 2 to 3 days depending on location
• Nebraska - 3 to 4 days depending on location
• New Hampshire - 3 days
• New Jersey - 3 days
• New Mexico - 3 days
• New York - 3 days
• North Carolina - 2 days
• Ohio - 2 to 3 days depending on location
• Oklahoma - 2 to 3 days depending on location
• Pennsylvania - 3 days
• Puerto Rico - 3 days
• Rhode Island - 3 days
• South Carolina - 2 days
• South Dakota - 3 to 4 days depending on location
• Tennessee - 2 days
• Texas - 2 to 3 days depending on location
• Vermont - 3 days
• Virginia - 2 days
• Washington DC - 2 days
• West Virginia - 2 to 3 days depending on location
• Wisconsin - 3 days
All other states will require express shipping (UPS 3 Day Select, 2 Day Air, or Next Day Air)
Do you accept returns?
Given the perishable nature of our baked goods, we aren’t able to accept returns. If you encountered an issue with your order, please email darcie@NaturBaker.com and let us know what’s going on. We will do our best to make it right.